- The Lampa Dress by Elk the Label is a statement-making style with a bold and exciting artistic digital print for the creative at heart.
- The design features a batwing sleeve with a wide opening and banded cuff, a patch pocket on the chest and a removable, wide fabric belt with a buckle which allows the silhouette to be easily adjusted for styling versatility. Finishing at a long length, this dress will make for a showstopping addition to your wardrobe year-round - simply styled with a statement necklace and other jewellery which evokes the same artistic influence.
- The fabric is a yardage print so each piece will vary slightly making every dress unique.
- Showstopping artistic print
- Wide batwing sleeve
- Patch pocket on chest
- Removable, wide fabric belt with adjustable buckle
- Statement style
- Side splits Fabric Content: 62% Viscose (Ecovera) 38% Viscose
- Size: US 4
Because sizes tend to vary among brands, we take approximate measurements with the garment lying flat and unstretched.
For the best fit, take a tape measure and compare a similar garment from your own to find out what size you are. The following measures are essential:
Chest (from armpit to armpit): 25"
Length (neckline to hem): 51"