- These coal black Levi's are a cultural icon
- The 501® Jean is the first blue jean ever and has been a canvas for self-expression since Levi's® invented it in 1873
- This jean features the iconic straight fit and signature button fly and is made to last
- Wear it relaxed and borrowed-from-the-boys or downsized and fitted, depending on your style.
- 5 pocket style
- Non stretch denim
- Fabric Content: Cotton / Elastane
- Measurements: Because sizes tend to vary among brands, we take approximate measurements with the garment lying flat and unstretched.
For the best fit, take a tape measure and compare a similar garment of your own to find out what size you are. If you would like any additional measurements, please let us know! The following measures are essential:
1.) Waist Measurement: 16.5"
2.) Rise: 12"
7.) Inseam: 32"