- Designed to last for many seasons to come, cut from thick gauge fabric made in Italy using Supima™ cotton grown in the USA under the Better Cotton Initiative (Oeko-Tex™ Standard 100 certified certificate 1108929 0)
- Stay warm with the thermal insulated lining made in Italy from 100% recycled polyester (100% RPU certified to ISO 14021:2016, Oeko Tex™ standard 100 certificate 9600310)
- The front of the jacket is embellished with matt finish buttons made from recycled compressed paper and resin (Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified) You can put your carry essentials into the two deep slip pockets and there is a button up pocket inside
- The coat is lined from our Italian made REACH certified viscose, its silky feel allows you to easily slide this coat over layers
- Ethically produced in small batches in the heart of Tuscany, Italy
Because sizes tend to vary among brands, we take approximate measurements with the garment lying flat and unstretched.
For the best fit, take a tape measure and compare a similar garment from your own to find out what size you are. The following measures are essential:
Chest (from armpit to armpit): 20"
Length (neckline to hemline): 27"